Lunes, Disyembre 10, 2012

Catching Up

It's been two months already since my last post. I honestly have no idea what to talk about in this entry. I just felt the need to update my blog. Although I'm currently preoccupied with duty requirements, long tests, and exams, there are still certain things that I can't seem to get off my head. I still need more time maybe. But anyhow, I would like to believe that I'm doing so much better now. Even though I'm not really good at the art of ignoring and keeping calm in faulty situations, but I'm doing my very best to do so (and hey, it's kind of working actually). I have decided to handle every situation that is happening in my life right now smartly, such as behaving with class and keeping in mind the important values that my family and my friends have inculcated in me. Basically, just trying to focus on the good vibes and disregarding the negative ones. Nothing is ever impossible with God and time. Hold on and keep the faith. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento