Martes, Oktubre 9, 2012

[Too Bothered To Even Think Of A Decent Title]

Note: I do not intend to promote this blog entry because I think that it's too personal and dramatic. I made this just for the sake of letting out [somehow] some of the burden inside me.

I am, once again, for the nth time, bothered. To be honest, I would rather be bothered by my grades than graver things in life. I'm not being ungrateful for my grades though, and I'm not belittling other people's feelings about their grades as well and trying to imply that it is something not to worry about; but in my case right now, I would have to admit that being troubled by my grades is far way better than the serious things in life.

I feel being left behind again. It seems like I'm always the last person in line. I know that I've asked God several times to lengthen my patience and strengthen even more my faith in Him, but [God], does it have to be this challenging and heart-breaking? I feel like giving up already. Seriously. Even by just merely thinking of those piled up problems makes me want to surrender right now. As in now. But still, I will try my best to give those problems a good fight. And I will make sure that victory will eventually be mine and the final laugh, too. *trying to be positive here*

P.S. Yes, I'm still not over some things in my life, but I'm working on it though. As much as I would like to end it all up already, I'm taking all the time I need to make sure that when I say "I'm over it," I'm really over it without any pretensions at all. Although I may not be over it yet, but I don't want to become a fool anymore.

So. Yeah. Whatever.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento