Linggo, Agosto 19, 2012

25 Truths

*Grabbed from Facebook*

1. Many people say that I'm OC, so maybe I'm OC nga. I'm very particular about the organization of things. I want things to happen as planned or in order. Otherwise, it irritates and bothers me. And sige, I'm kind of a neat-freak na rin. I actually have an alcohol, tissue, and oil remover inside my sling bag.

2. I over-think most of the time. Oftentimes, it gets me into trouble because of misinterpreting things. And because I over-analyze situations, I usually end up frustrated and depressed.

3. I'm very seloso. As in very. I do not usually make it obvious though.

4. I used to be overly grade conscious. It was like my elementary and high school life revolved around getting high grades and maintaining my rank in class only. There were also instances when I could not help but cry because of having really bad scores. I get frustrated easily that's why. But not anymore in college. Yes, I still care about my grades, but it's alright for me to get average scores as long as I'm pressure-free as much as possible and I still pass. Kind of mediocre really, but I guess I'm too tired and fed up of studying too much already.

5. I'm passive ever since I started studying. I usually decline when my classmates decide to make me the leader. I have very minimal skills for that kasi eh. And isa pa, I think that their ideas are better than mine. But when I have something to suggest (and when I think that my idea is finally better than theirs), I speak it out.

6. I'm not an artistic person. I prefer simple and plain designs (and I find them neat to look at din kasi).

7. I would like to believe that I have a nice penmanship. From Grade 3 to Grade 6, hindi mawawala ang Best in Writing sa mga awards ko. I'm OC din when it comes to my penmanship. I want it to be aligned well and consistent dapat ang size.

8. When I was a kid, I used to pretend as a doctor. But when I found out that it's a lengthy process to become one, I had second thoughts na. That's why I wanted to take up Mass Comm na when I was in 4th year since I was into journalism naman din, but I ended up with Nursing anyway.

9. I once became a choir member. I was in 2nd year high school then. That was my first time to sing on stage, and I still could not believe that I was able to do that. I quit after a year because we were required to focus on at least two school orgs lang daw, so I decided to prioritize dancing and writing nalang.

10. I was OC with my hair when I was in elementary. I get mad when my classmates ruin my hair, even if by accident lang. But not anymore when I reached high school.

11. Many see me as maldito and snob. Honestly, I'm never good in making friends. Ask my friends and they will tell you na sila ang unang umapproach sa akin. I'm outgoing and talkative once you get to know me well. Usually kasi, nakikiramdam muna ako sa personality and attitude ng person that's why I'm silent at the beginning. And sorry about my eyes. Hindi ako nang-iirap, ganyan lang talaga ako tumingin sa tao.

12. Believe me, I have a big appetite. But I don't get fat. Boo!

13. Volleyball has been my sport since elementary. I play badminton, too, but not as much as volleyball.

14. When I get LSS, I usually play the song for the entire day. Minsan pa nga, days! I just love listening to RnBs and acoustics.

15. Hate That I Love You by Neyo and Rihanna has been my fave song since 3rd year high school.

16. So here's the thing, when I was in elementary, my mom used to scold me whenever I made mistakes in writing - be it copying a wrong word or just a simple misalignment - for projects.

17. I'm nearsighted. (175:150, L:R)

18. I love eating Pik-Nik! And anything na fried potato chips.

19. I hate cockroaches, especially if they're flying!

20. I didn't take the entrance exams of UP, Ateneo, La Salle, and UST because I knew that I was going to take up Nursing anyway. So, Xavier ang sinure ko i-take.

21. I used to go home during long weekends. But when I became a volleyball varsity of our college and started training already, naenganyo nako mag-stay here in Cagayan. Na-overpower ng volleyball ang desire ko umuwi ng province.

22. I usually make blog entries at night. Hindi kasi ako makapag-isip nang matino kung morning. And may "senti" feeling din kasi at night. Contemplation kumbaga.

23. I'm very impatient. Well, depende sa situation, but mostly, impatient talaga ako.

24. When I become too stressed out, I talk to myself.

25. My current motto in life: "Keep your head high. Keep your heart strong."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento