Biyernes, Agosto 17, 2012

Where Did The Good Times Go?

Time flies by so quickly. So quickly that you cannot even notice that it has gone by already. Add to that the saying, "Change is the only permanent thing in the world." What happens when you combine both? Well, I really do not know, but you will either like it or hate it. As for me, I'm more on the latter. I believe that almost everything in my life has changed drastically - most were even unexpected and unimaginable. I terribly miss how things used to be.

I wish to have the power to stop things [and even people perhaps] from changing. It is sad that we can only accept and deal with these changes that are constantly happening in our lives. But as they say, "Life must go on."

P.S. Sorry for reposting this. I accidentally deleted the original entry. (8/10/12)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento